Cleaning is not a job – it is a duty. If you own something, big or small, it should be cleaned when it’s time to clean, especially if it is your house – it is your duty to clean it. With so many ways to clean nowadays, now the modernised technology makes it easier for you to clean stuff, garden, and even your house, using water blaster. With water blaster, cleaning is easier and more effective, because it helps you clean even the most stubborn dirt or the hardest-to-remove substance found on the things you are cleaning. However, we know sometimes the more modern things are, the harder we try to understand the use, especially if you are having problems with the equipment. In this article, we are going to help you troubleshoot problems when using a water blaster depending on its problems! Keep reading to find out.
There are some common problems when it comes to water blaster. Here are the problems provided with the solutions:
- No pressure: If you find no pressure at all in your water blaster, check if the pump inlet valve and un-loader valve are faulty. If they are clogged, try to clean them but if that does not work, just replace them with new valves.
- Low pressure: If your water blaster’s pressure is low, it means that there’s not enough water inlet or the nozzles you are using are not set up with the correct size. When you fix this, use the correct size nozzles. Also, low pressure might be caused by a kinked or blocked hose. Therefore, for maximum water flow, just un-kink and unblock the garden hose.
- Water blaster not cleaning surfaces: This can probably mean that you are using a wrong nozzle, because you need to adjust the size of the nozzle and the size of the surface itself. Use a high-pressure nozzle to get maximum pressure.
- Pump leakage: When your pump is leaking, there is one of the two things that may happen. The pressure that either seals in your pump are broken and/or damaged or, the thermal valve is activated. If the broken seals is what you are experiencing, you can simply replace them. If the thermal valve has been activated, you can switch off the washer and wait for it to cool down before you use it again.
- Garden hose leaking: You can just tighten the garden hose to prevent it from leaking.
- Faulty detergent injector: If the detergent injector is not working properly, it can be because the soap inlet filter or the soap inlet valve is clogged. If the soap inlet filter is clogged, you can remove it and flush it with water to unclog it. If the soap inlet valve is the one that is clogged, use a sharp needle to un-stick the ball valve. Also, identify if the detergent solution is too dense to pass through the detergent injector pump.
- Oil leakage: Oil leakage is often caused by loose bolts or damaged seals. Find loose bolts/fittings and tighten them correctly. If you see any broken seal claim your warranty, do not try to open it.
That’s the common problems that may happen when using a water blaster. But don’t worry; there is not a single problem in this world born without a solution. Therefore, make sure you read all of the water blaster guides before using it or you can consult to the experts. If you need more information or help in using water blaster, do not hesitate to contact us and we will help you anytime.