Now you can detect hidden automotive bodywork damage easier and faster with new Elcometer 311 Automotive Paint Meter or if you can’t find Elcometer 311, you could also look for something similar, such as Elcometer 500 which less or more has the same function and feature with Elcometer 311.
The new Elcometer 311 identifies any hidden rework on a vehicle, by measuring the paint thickness, which is not often found in public or commercial condition reports. It is important to know any hidden rework, impact damage, respray and filled body panels since all those things can affect a car’s resale value; and all those matters can be immediately identified by the new Elcometer 311 Automotive Paint Meter.
Furthermore, it is designed to be more advanced and easier to use than its previous versions. With new Elcometer 311 Automotive Paint Meter, you can assess the overall condition of the paint work, such as the number of readings, average coating thickness and the lowest paint thickness since it is provided with key statistical values and the unique Elcometer Index Value.
The Elcometer Index Value feature provides inspectors with a single number which shows the overall paint condition of vehicle and establishes if any previous paint work has been done. The number showed also determines the extent of any rework and the overall quality of the vehicle. The condition of previous paintwork can be discovered by the number showed in the Elcometer Index Value, the higher the number the more serious its condition causes by the previous paintwork damage.
Key Features Include:
- Large, easy to read rotating colour display; for measuring at any angle
- Fast reading rate 60+ readings per minute; reducing inspection times
- Instantly switches between steel & aluminium panels without interruption; ideal for the luxury car market
- Pre-calibrated for immediate use; just add batteries and start measuring
- Everything you need to take measurements straight from the box; including a protective carry case which easily clips onto your belt
- Automatic screen brightness: read the display even in bright sunlight
- Robust, water resistant design with built-in temperature compensation; ensures accuracy in all weather conditions, from the North Pole to the Sahara, from the rainforest to your back
- Bluetooth® data output seamlessly connects to any PC, Android™ or Apple® mobile device for instant report generation