The many variations of Air less spray and pumps sometimes can make people become confused about which one to buy. Coming to this sense, this article is going to provide a review about an airless spray package, Graco Xtreme and its predecessor, the Graco King. Not to promote one above another one, but to give a real review about the equipment. This is intended only as some information to readers to determine suitability based on features.
Graco Xtreme is a new airless sprayer that sets a higher standard for long-lasting durability. In fact, the NXT air motor is proven to last 10 times longer than its predecessor, the Graco King. Moreover, it is built to handle the toughest protective coatings and corrosion control application, it also provides easy access to its integrated air controls, a de-icing feature and reduced noise. In addition, it has many models and configurations to choose from. This is intended for providing the precise pressure and output customers need for their high performance coatings spraying applications. Here are more details for its features and materials.
– Three motor sizes and 11 models available to fit your specific application
– Designed with NXT Air Motor technology, tested and proven to last 10 times longer than the Graco King
– Data Trak monitor for material tracking, system diagnostics and runaway control
– De-icing model reduces downtime due to freeze-ups
– Easy access air controls for quick, easy adjustments
– Medium to ultra-high viscosity coatings
– Plural component coatings
– High-solids epoxy primers and coatings
– High-solids polyurethane top coatings
– Fire retardant coatings
– Waterborne coatings
Graco King 56:1 and 68:1 are air-powered pumps produce the pressure you need to apply heavy coatings under the most extreme conditions.
- King 56:1 and 68:1 air-powered pumps produce the pressure you need to apply heavy coatings under the most extreme conditions.
- King 56:1 has the capacity to supply multiple airless spray guns with pressures up to 345 bar (5000 psi).
- The King 68:1 produces pressure up to 422 bar (6120 psi) and will supply a .035 tip with pressures up to 379 bar (5500 psi) for airless spray in cold weather or with long hoses.